Sign up for our after school/Saturday courses and get started with your computer learning now. Our term time classes tend to be smaller, and focused to what you want to learn. Let us know which of our programmes interest you, and we’ll do a course on it.
The programmes which lend themselves best to the term time structure are below.
That being said, if there is another course that appeals and you want to do during the term, contact us and we will see what we can do.
Ages 5+ "A Discovery Class in Computing"
- Students will use Powerpoint to create Birthday Cards, Animations and other Presentations.
- In the "Lolly Report" children learn to use Excel to calculate costs and totals.
- Learn to Code Scratch – An easy and fun introduction to coding
- The Internet – What is it? Is it safe? What is a web browser?
- Keyboard and Mouse Skills
- Minecraft Intermediate/Advanced ages 5+
- Learn to Code & Create 3D Games ages 9+
- Learn to Code: Scratch ages 5+
- Learn To Code: Python ages 7+
- Website Design, HTML & CSS ages 7+
- Microsoft Office Programs ages 9+
- Build a PC
Learn to Code & Create 3D Games using the industry standard Unity game engine to build your very own 3d game! As students create their own personal projects, they will learn to manage the process from
start to finish: outlining their concept, setting project milestones, tracking progress and learn the fundimentals of collision physics.
We will cover all the components of games including
- camera movement
- title screens
- game physics
- custom assets
- and more...
Classes run from 10 am - 1 pm Morning Class
1:30pm to 4:30pm Afternoon class
Auckland Class runs from 1:30 - 4:30 pm
Auckland Classes may not run if there are not enough bookings
Westlake Boys High School
30 Forrest Hill Road