Discover the wonderful world of computers. This course is aimed at younger children (age 5+) and sets them up for a lifetime of computer use. This is an introduction to a broad range of courses, and gives children the skills they need to thrive in a technology driven world. Over the course, we cover several important topics including but not limited to:
- Students will create Birthday Cards, Animated stories and other Presentations.
- In the "Lolly Report" children learn to use Spreadsheets to calculate costs and totals.
- Scratch – An easy and fun introduction to coding
- The Internet – What is it? Is it safe? What is a web browser?
- Keyboard and Mouse Skills
School Holiday classes run from 9:30am to 4:00pm We are open from 8:30am (we are not open before 8:30am) for early arrival and we close at 5:00pm for late pick up at no extra charge. Pickups after 5pm will incur a small charge to cover rent charges and tutor wages.
After school class 3:30pm - 5:30pm, doors open from 3:15pm $45
Saturday class 10am - 1pm or 1:30 - 4:30pm $65
Class is full on thursday
Windows, MacBook or Chromebook laptop suitable, charger required Tablet, Cell Phone & Ipad not suitable. We also supply computers if you do not have a device.
AUCKLAND Venue is BYOD only.
2 Woodward Street
Corner Lambton Quay & Woodward Street