We cover everything you need to know to start your own Minecraft server.
- For those that have no experience on large Minecraft servers.
- How to setup plugins for your Minecraft server like Factions, Skyblock,
Survival, Economy and more.
- Configure Holograms, Scoreboards, Titles, Shops and more.
- Create your server from the start – and make it yours – choose which features
you want from a fully featured economy system with a server shop AND
player shops to Custom Enchants + more.
- Choose the right version for your server – and allow all versions to connect
- Learn how to make ranks for your players, give your staff permissions and format your chat
- Learn the different hosting providers and choose the right one for your server.
- Configure an Anticheat to Ban hackers and a Chat Plugin to mute chat offenders
- Its your server – and we will show you how to make it yours – customise every message, and
choose a map that suits.
Classes run from 9:30am to 4:00pm We are open from 8:30am (we are not open before 8:30am) for early arrival and we close at 5:00pm for late pick up at no extra charge.
Saturday class 10am - 1pm or 1:30 - 4:30pm $60 (or 4 classes for $200)
Students MUST have their own Minecraft Account.
They MUST bring their Minecraft account login details (username and password) to this class. Minecraft accounts may be purchased from www.minecraft.net. or at any EB Games store or Countdown supermarkets. which costs approximately NZD$33.00
Windows or macbook Laptop and charger required Tablet & Ipad not suitable. We also supply computers if you do not have a device.
Wellington Girls College
18 Pipitea Street