In this 3 day course you will learn how to make your own modpack:
- Learn how to install mods for your modpack
- Choose a Minecraft Version – Each version of Minecraft has different mods available on it.
- Choose a theme for your pack and customise mods to fit in with it
- Learn how to use the MultiMC Launcher to create your modpack.
- Learn how to use Crafttweaker – add, remove and modify items, recipes and more.
- Learn how to customise Forge to change your title screen and more.
- Create a ZIP file to distribute to your friends in MultiMC.
- Choose a modloader – Forge or Fabric.
Students must have attended the Minecraft Progression class or similar call or talk with the tutor to clarify your suitability to do take this class.
Classes run from 9:30am to 4:00pm We are open from 8:30am (we are not open before 8:30am) for early arrival and we close at 5:00pm for late pick up at no extra charge.
Saturday class 10am - 1pm or 1:30 - 4:30pm $60 (or 4 classes for $200)
Students MUST have their own Minecraft Account.
They MUST bring their Minecraft account login details (username and password) to this class. Minecraft accounts may be purchased from www.minecraft.net. or at any EB Games store or Countdown supermarkets. which costs approximately NZD$33.00
Windows or macbook Laptop and charger required Tablet & Ipad not suitable. We also supply computers if you do not have a device.
2 Woodward Street
Corner Lambton Quay & Woodward Street