Our Online Safety and Privacy class is a comprehensive course designed to help children stay safe and secure in the digital age. The course is led by experienced instructors who have a deep understanding of the unique challenges that children face online.
Throughout the course, your child will learn about a range of topics, including:
- How the internet works: An overview of how data is transmitted and received online, including information on IP addresses, domains, and more.
- Cyberbullying: What it is, how to recognize it, and strategies for dealing with it.
- Social media: How to use social media safely and responsibly, including strategies for managing online reputations.
- Online predators: How to stay safe when interacting with strangers online.
- Identity theft: How to protect personal information and avoid falling victim to scams and phishing attacks.
- Account security: How to create strong passwords and keep online accounts secure.
- Data privacy: How to keep personal information private and secure.
- Trackers: How websites and apps use trackers to collect data, and how to manage and limit the data that's collected.
The course is delivered through a combination of engaging materials and interactive activities, designed to create an immersive learning experience. Your child will have the opportunity to ask questions and engage with the instructors, as well as participate in group discussions and collaborative projects.
At the end of the course, your child will have the knowledge and skills they need to stay safe and secure online. They'll be able to recognize potential risks and take proactive steps to protect themselves and their personal information.
Enrol your child in our Safety and Privacy class today and give them the tools they need to thrive in the digital world!
Saturday class 1:30 - 4:30pm $65 (or 10 classes for $600)
This class is designed to be run over 4 classes to be equivelent to our 2 day holiday course
BYOD optional. We supply computers if you do not bring a device.
2 Woodward Street
Corner Lambton Quay & Woodward Street