Discover the wonderful world of computers. This course is aimed at younger children (age 5+) and sets them up for a lifetime of computer use. This is an introduction to a broad range of courses, and gives children the skills they need to thrive in a technology driven world. Over the course, we cover several important topics including but not limited to:
- Students will create Birthday Cards, Animations and other Presentations.
- In the "Lolly Report" children learn to use Spreadsheets to calculate costs and totals.
- Scratch – An easy and fun introduction to coding
- The Internet – What is it? Is it safe? What is a web browser?
- Keyboard and Mouse Skills
School Holiday classes run from 9:30am to 4:00pm We are open from 8:30am (we are not open before 8:30am) for early arrival and we close at 5:00pm for late pick up at no extra charge.
Family Discount of 10% when 2 or more are booked on 2 or more days on our school holiday programme. Applied after booking
After school class 3:30pm - 5:30pm, doors open from 3:15pm $40 (or 4 classes for $160)
Saturday class 10am - 1pm or 1:30 - 4:30pm $60 (or 4 classes for $200)
Windows, MacBook or Chomebook laptop suitable, charger required Tablet & Ipad not suitable. We also supply computers if you do not have a device.
1 Norman Lane